Windows enterprise defender is a fake security application. The program is quite similar to Virus Doctor scareware. It is just another type of application which uses false scans and security warnings and makes you think that your computer has been infected with Trojans, malware or spyware. The main goal of the application is to just make you purchase the full version of a fake security program. It is very important to remove this threat since it works the same way. As soon as you detect the program, you must remove it. It may cause damage to your computer since it will also download additional viruses on your computer.
Why should you remove windows enterprise defender?
Every time you log into windows, this malware can be configured to run automatically. It will report several fake security threats and will look quite similar to system scan. However, all of these scan results are just false. What it does is that that it will detect some harmless files and show them to you in order to make you think that your computer has been infected. The most important thing to remember is that you must not purchase the full version of the program. As soon as you come across something similar to this on your computer, you must immediately remove this scary program from your computer.
How to remove windows enterprise defender?
A) Remove all the related processes from your computer and all the infected exe files manually.
B) Also remove all the associated DLL files from the computer.
C) Check for all the.Ink files on your computer and remove them since they can be quite dangerous.
The fact is that it can be quite difficult to remove windows enterprise defender manually. These files cold be all over your system and even if you miss a single file it will again get restored and start functioning again. If you again delete a wrong file from your registry you might cause some additional damage.
The easiest thing to do is to install an automatic removal software. A program like this would automatically remove the harmful program with just a few clicks. Given below is a guide on how you can remove it automatically with the help of removal software.
1. Download a windows enterprise defender removal program. Close down all the programs on your computer.
2. Install the application on your computer. Once the installation process begins, you will have to follow the prompts and continue with the process. Ensure that you do not make any changes at all to the default settings.
3. Perform the quick scan. When you click on the scan icon it will start a scan for your computer. This could have a lengthy procedure so it is important that you be patient.
4. Once the scan is completed, view the results. There will be a list of all the infected items.
5. Check all of these items and then select the infected items and remove the selected item. When you delete all of these items, you would have completed the windows enterprise defender removal safely. Close all the programs and restart the computer.