The SpySure PC Monitor offers a number of features to help you covertly monitor what a computer is being used for.
Why Would I Need to Monitor My Computer?
There are many reasons you may need to monitor which activities are being performed on your PC. Protecting children from online predators; blocking access toappropriate websites and letting you know if your computer has been compromised by illicit activities are the main applications SpySure can be used for.
Can the SpySure PC Monitor Be Detected by Other Users?
No matter who uses the computer that SpySure is installed on, they will not be able to tell their activities are being monitored. You can set up SpySure to operate in "stealth mode," meaning it will continue to record all activity performed on your PC without any user knowing.
What Features Are Available?
The SpySure PC Monitor offers a number of features to help protect your computer from illic activities and keep children safe online. These features include:
– Internet Monitoring (You will be able to see every website accessed)
– E-mail Capture (Read every e-mail sent or received from your computer)
– Internet Blocker (Limit access to certain websites or block opportunities sites from being visited)
– Key Logger (SpySure will record every keystroke made – even passwords)
– Screen Capture (You are able to take instant snapshots of whatever is viewed on the screen at any time)
– Chatroom Monitoring (All chat messages sent and received from popular chat sites such as Yahoo, AOL or MSN can be viewed)
– Covert Monitoring (By using "stealth mode," you can covertly monitor all activities performed on your PC without being detected by other users)
The SpySure PC Monitor can be an effective tool to protect children fromappropriate websites or online predators, and can help you monitor your PC for any illicit activities. With so many features available, you can help keep your PC and your family safe from harm.